- 4 (4-oz.) grouper fillets
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 cups chopped seedless watermelon
- 1/4 cup chopped pitted kalamata olives
- 1/2 English cucumber, chopped
- 1 small jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
How to Make It
Preheat grill to 350º to 400º (medium-high) heat. Sprinkle grouper with pepper and 1/2 tsp. salt. Drizzle with 2 Tbsp. olive oil.
Grill fish, covered with grill lid, 3 to 4 minutes on each side or just until fish begins to flake when poked with the tip of a sharp knife and is opaque in center.
Combine chopped watermelon, next 5 ingredients, and remaining 1/2 tsp. salt and 1 Tbsp. olive oil. Serve with grilled fish.