Great grouper taco recipe!! We will definitely make this again!!
Grilled Grouper Tacos
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 202
- Fat: 8.6g
- Saturated fat: 1.8g
- Protein: 13.7g
- Carbohydrate: 18.2g
- Cholesterol: 25mg
- Iron: 1.2mg
- Sodium: 356mg
- Calories from fat: 38%
- Fiber: 2.7g
- Calcium: 44mg
- 1/4 cup low-fat sour cream
- 3 1/2 tablespoons fresh lime juice, divided
- 3/4 cup fresh corn kernels or frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 2 small plum tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions (about 3)
- 2 1/2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon minced seeded jalapeño pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 1 1/2 cups thinly sliced onion
- 1/2 red bell pepper, seeded and cut into thin strips
- 8 (6-inch) tostada shells
- 1 pound grouper or other firm white fish fillets
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Cooking spray
- 2 cups shredded romaine or leaf lettuce
- Combine sour cream and 2 tablespoons lime juice. Cover and chill.
- Place a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add corn; sauté 3 to 4 minutes or until corn is lightly browned. Combine corn, tomato, green onions, 1 tablespoon lime juice, 1 tablespoon oil, cilantro, jalapeño pepper, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon black pepper in a bowl. Toss gently. Cover and chill.
- Add 1 tablespoon oil to pan. Place over medium heat. Add sliced onion; sauté 3 to 4 minutes or until onion is crisp-tender. Add bell pepper; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until pepper softens. Stir in 1/4 teaspoon salt; transfer to a bowl.
- Heat tostada shells according to package directions; keep warm.
- Prepare grill.
- Combine fish, 1 1/2 teaspoons oil, 1 1/2 teaspoons lime juice, chili powder, cumin, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon black pepper in a large zip-top plastic bag. Toss gently. Place fish on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 6 to 7 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Flake fish.
- Top each tostado shell with 1/4 cup shredded lettuce. Spoon onion and bell pepper mixture evenly over lettuce; divide fish evenly over onion and bell pepper mixture. Top fish with corn salsa; drizzle with the sour cream mixture.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This