Grilled Grouper Sandwich with Chipotle Tartar Sauce
Chipotle Tartar Sauce is an easy variation on classic tartar sauce and would also be tasty with French fries or crab cakes. Chipotle peppers (dried, smoked jalapeños) in adobo sauce add full, smoky flavor.
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons diced celery
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 2 tablespoons dill pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon minced canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 4 (5-ounce) grouper fillets
- 4 teaspoons lemon pepper
- 4 Kaiser rolls, toasted on grill
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 4 Napa cabbage leaves
- To make the tartar sauce, combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl. Cover and chill 3 hours.
- Sprinkle grouper with lemon pepper. Grill fillets, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 4 minutes on each side or until fish flakes with a fork. Place each fillet on a Kaiser roll. Top with Chipotle Tartar Sauce, tomato, onion, and cabbage.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note