Grilled Grouper Sandwich with Chipotle Tartar Sauce
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons diced celery
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 2 tablespoons dill pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon minced canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 4 (5-ounce) grouper fillets
- 4 teaspoons lemon pepper
- 4 Kaiser rolls, toasted on grill
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 4 Napa cabbage leaves
- To make the tartar sauce, combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl. Cover and chill 3 hours.
- Sprinkle grouper with lemon pepper. Grill fillets, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 4 minutes on each side or until fish flakes with a fork. Place each fillet on a Kaiser roll. Top with Chipotle Tartar Sauce, tomato, onion, and cabbage.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes