Yield: 6 servings
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 1/2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 3/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 3/4 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 (1 1/2- to 2-inch-thick) grouper fillet (about 2 pounds)
- Lemon wedges
- Combine olive oil, onion, cheese, basil, mustard, orégano, sugar, salt, and pepper in container of an electric blender; process 30 seconds. Add vinegar and lemon juice; process an additional 30 seconds.
- Place fish in a wire grilling basket; grill over hot coals 10 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Baste frequently with prepared sauce.
- Remove fish to a warm serving platter; garnish with lemon wedges.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes