Grilled Green Beans with warm Gorgonzola Vinaigrette
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) fresh green beans
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/4 cup(s) balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup(s) Gorgonzola Cheese crumbled
- 1 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) garlic chopped
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) shallots chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) thyme chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) basil chopped
- Bring 6 cups of lightly salted water to boil. Add green beans and blanch for 4 minutes. Drain. Immediately immerse drained beans in an ice water bath to stop cooking.
- In a small saucepan, combine 1 1/2 tsp. of olive oil and all remaining ingredients. Warm over medium heat until the ingredients start to combine, about 7 minutes.
- Toss green beans in remaining olive oil and season lightly with salt and pepper. Quickly grill the beans on a hot grill, about 30 seconds on each side.
- Toss the beans in warm vinaigrette and serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mmasten and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note