grilled greek salad
this is a fun twist to a traditional greek salad.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 head(s) small romaine lettuce head cut in two
- 1/4 cup(s) red onion diced small
- 1/4 cup(s) feta cheese crumbled
- 1/8 cup(s) bottled lite greek salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- Cut lettuce head in two pieces, making sure that you cut directly through the base of the head. Drizzle lettuce head with olive oil, salt and pepper. Grill salad, cut side down until just starting to char. Take salad off grill. Drizzle or sprinkle with remaining ingredients. Cover salad, if possible with a large bowl to keep salad warm.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by HeatherFowler and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note