Grilled Grass-fed Rib-eyes with Herb Lemon Butter
Time: About 15 minutes. Nothing shows off the natural, clean flavor of grass-fed beef like a thick, juicy steak.
Yield: Serves 4
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 383
- Calories from fat: 47%
- Protein: 48g
- Fat: 20g
- Saturated fat: 8g
- Carbohydrate: 0.0g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Sodium: 117mg
- Cholesterol: 136mg
- 4 grass-fed bone-in rib-eye steaks (1 lb. each and about 1 in. thick)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Vegetable oil
- Herb Lemon Butter
- 1. Prepare a charcoal or gas grill for medium heat (350° to 450°; you can hold your hand 5 in. above cooking grate only 5 to 7 seconds).
- 2. Sprinkle each steak generously with salt and pepper; rub with oil. Grill steaks, covered, turning once, until done the way you like, 10 to 12 minutes for medium-rare.
- 3. Transfer steaks to a large platter and top each with a slice of herb lemon butter.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving, without butter.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes