Grilled Grape Leaves Stuffed with Sausage and Goat Cheese is a quick Mediterranean-inspired appetizer that you can cook on the grill, giving you plenty of time for relaxing and having fun with friends.
Coastal Living MAY 2012
1. Preheat grill to high heat (400° to 450°).
2. Remove sausage from casing, if necessary, and cook in a small skillet over medium-high heat until browned. Drain.
3. Stir together sausage, goat cheese, and next 5 ingredients.
4. Spread out 1 grape leaf on a work surface. Place 1 heaping tablespoon sausage mixture in the middle. Fold left side over filling, then right side. Starting at the bottom, gently roll into a packet. Repeat with remaining sausage mixture and grape leaves. Place stuffed leaves, seam sides down, in a pie plate or shallow dish. Brush with olive oil.
5. Grill stuffed grape leaves 1 minute on each side or until cheese is soft. Place on platter; cover and keep warm until ready to serve.
Go to Full Version of