Grilled Grape Leaves Stuffed with Sausage and Goat Cheese
Grilled Grape Leaves Stuffed with Sausage and Goat Cheese is a quick Mediterranean-inspired appetizer that you can cook on the grill, giving you plenty of time for relaxing and having fun with friends.
More From Coastal Living
Grill: 2 Minutes
Total: 19 Minutes
- 8 ounces ground herb-seasoned sausage or beef
- 8 ounces goat cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped mixed fresh herbs (thyme, basil, rosemary, and parsley)
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 12 large grape leaves, rinsed and dried on paper towels
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 1. Preheat grill to high heat (400° to 450°).
- 2. Remove sausage from casing, if necessary, and cook in a small skillet over medium-high heat until browned. Drain.
- 3. Stir together sausage, goat cheese, and next 5 ingredients.
- 4. Spread out 1 grape leaf on a work surface. Place 1 heaping tablespoon sausage mixture in the middle. Fold left side over filling, then right side. Starting at the bottom, gently roll into a packet. Repeat with remaining sausage mixture and grape leaves. Place stuffed leaves, seam sides down, in a pie plate or shallow dish. Brush with olive oil.
- 5. Grill stuffed grape leaves 1 minute on each side or until cheese is soft. Place on platter; cover and keep warm until ready to serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note