Grilled Glazed Pineapple with Coconut Sorbet
Photo: Con Poulos; Styling: Deborah Williams
More From Coastal Living
- 1/3 cup orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 pineapple
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Coconut sorbet
- Chopped fresh mint
- 1. Whisk together orange marmalade and lime juice in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 15 seconds.
- 2. Peel and core pineapple, and cut into quarters. Reserve half of pineapple for another use. Halve each of the 2 remaining quarters lengthwise into long spears. Brush with vegetable oil, and toss with marmalade mixture. Sprinkle with salt. Grill pineapple over medium-high heat (400°) for 5 to 7 minutes or until tender, turning occasionally.
- 3. Spoon 1 scoop coconut sorbet into each of 4 bowls. Serve with grilled pineapple slices, and sprinkle with mint.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts