Grilled Ginger-Sesame Chicken Salad
420 calories per serving.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) Soy sauce
- 3 tablespoon(s) Finely chopped ginger
- 3 tablespoon(s) canola oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) Sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) Sriracha
- 1 teaspoon(s) Kosher salt
- 9 ounce(s) Chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup(s) red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup(s) green onions
- 1 package(s) Cole slaw
- 1/2 cup(s) Slivered almonds
- 2 teaspoon(s) Sesame seeds
- Marinate chicken in soy, ginger, canola, hoisin, sesame oil, sriracha and salt for 30 mins. Be sure to reserve 3 tbs. marinade.
- Whisk vinegar, reserved marinade, and green onions together.
- Grill and slice chicken.
- Toss all ingredients together.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by rdrfsp and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grilled Ginger-Sesame Chicken Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads