Great tasting easy recipe. I don't have a food processor, so I chopped the ingredients which worked out well. I doubled the oils like other users and used the juice of an entire lime. I also added red pepper flakes to spice it up. I cooked it in a skillet for a few minutes and it was great!
Grilled Ginger-Lime Shrimp
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 204
- Calories from fat: 22%
- Fat: 5g
- Saturated fat: 0.7g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1.6g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.8g
- Protein: 34.7g
- Carbohydrate: 2.9g
- Fiber: 0.3g
- Cholesterol: 259mg
- Iron: 4.2mg
- Sodium: 401mg
- Calcium: 95mg
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped peeled fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 1/2 pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined (about 32 shrimp)
- Cooking spray
- 1. Combine the first 9 ingredients in a food processor, and process until coarsely chopped.
- 2. Combine cilantro mixture and shrimp in a large zip-top plastic bag; seal and shake well. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- 3. Prepare grill.
- 4. Remove shrimp from bag; discard marinade. Thread 4 shrimp on each of 8 (8-inch) skewers. Place shrimp skewers on a grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 5 minutes or until done, turning once.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grilled Ginger-Lime Shrimp Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes Like This