Grilled Garlic-Rosemary Pork Tenderloin
More From Oxmoor House
Other: 8 Hours, 10 Minutes
Amount per serving
- Calories: 179
- Calories from fat: 38%
- Fat: 7.5g
- Saturated fat: 1.8g
- Protein: 23.1g
- Carbohydrate: 2.8g
- Fiber: 0.2g
- Cholesterol: 63mg
- Iron: 1.4mg
- Sodium: 349mg
- Calcium: 13mg
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons bottled minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 (1-pound) pork tenderloins, trimmed
- Cooking spray
- 1. Combine first 8 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add pork; seal bag, and marinate in refrigerator at least 8 hours.
- 2. Prepare grill.
- 3. Remove pork from bag, reserving marinade. Place pork on grill rack coated with cooking spray. Cover and grill 24 minutes or until a thermometer registers 155° (slightly pink), turning once. Remove pork from grill; cover with foil, and let stand 10 minutes.
- 4. While pork stands, bring marinade to a boil in a small saucepan; boil 1 minute. Serve sauce with pork.
- Note: To roast pork in the oven instead of grilling, place on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Bake in a preheated oven at 450° for 25 to 30 minutes or until a thermometer registers 155° (slightly pink). Cover with foil; let stand 10 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes