Grilled Garlic-Dill Salmon Kebabs
This is a simple grilled fish recipe is a great way to put a new twist on an old favorite. Choose salmon steaks, over fillets to hold onto the skewers better.
Marinate: 20 Minutes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) salmon steak, skin removed and cut into 1 1/2 inch chunks
- 1 zucchini, cut into 3/4 inch rounds
- 8 - 10 mushrooms, cut into halves
- 1/4 cup(s) white wine, preferably dry
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh dill
- 2 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- Wooden skewers
- Preheat grill for medium heat. Mix together white wine, oil, dill, garlic, salt, and pepper in large bowl. Add salmon, zucchini, and mushroom pieces. Coat well, cover, and allow to marinate at room temperature for 15-20 minutes. Thread fish, mushrooms, and zucchini onto skewers alternately. Place on a lightly oiled grill rack and allow to cook for 8 minutes, turning occasionally. When fish is no longer shiny and opaque, remove from heat and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note