- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup garlic-infused olive oil (see notes)
- 2 tablespoons each tequila and fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground dried chipotle chile
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- Chopped cilantro (optional)
- calories 383
- caloriesfromfat 68 %
- protein 28 g
- fat 29 g
- satfat 7.7 g
- carbohydrate 1.5 g
- fiber 0.1 g
- sodium 498 mg
- cholesterol 95 mg
How to Make It
Pound chicken to 1/4-inch thickness. In a shallow dish, whisk oil, tequila, lime juice, hot sauce, Worcestershire, ginger, chile, and salt. Reserve 1/3 cup of this marinade, then put the chicken in dish, turn to coat, and marinate 30 minutes.
Grill chicken on a charcoal or gas grill over medium heat (you can hold your hand 1 to 2 inches above grill level only 4 to 5 seconds), turning once, until cooked through, 6 to 8 minutes total.
In a small saucepan over medium-high heat, simmer reserved marinade until reduced to 1/4 cup, about 2 minutes. Whisk in the cream, then remove from heat. Serve chicken drizzled with sauce and garnished with cilantro, if you like. Serve extra sauce and a green salad on the side.
Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.