Grilled Fruit Skewers with Honey Yogurt Sauce
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Ripe Pineapple Chunks 1/2 Inch Thick
- 1 1/3 cup(s) Green Grapes
- 2 whole(s) Large Ripe Firm Plums Cut into 1/2 inch thick slices
- 8 Wooden Skewers
- 6 ounce(s) non-fat plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoon(s) Honey
- 1 tablespoon(s) Lemon Juice
- Skewer the fruit, alternating pineapple, grapes and plum on each skewer.
- In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, honey and lemon juice.
- Preheat a grill to medium-high and oil the grill's surface. Place the fruit skewers onto the grill and cook until grill marks have formed and the fruit softens slightly, 3-5 minutes per side.
- Serve each skewer with about 2 tablespoons of the honey-yogurt sauce.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Scoobydoo7513 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note