Grilled Fruit Skewers with Honey Yogurt Sauce
Community Recipe from
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Ripe Pineapple Chunks 1/2 Inch Thick
- 1 1/3 cup(s) Green Grapes
- 2 whole(s) Large Ripe Firm Plums Cut into 1/2 inch thick slices
- 8 Wooden Skewers
- 6 ounce(s) non-fat plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoon(s) Honey
- 1 tablespoon(s) Lemon Juice
- Skewer the fruit, alternating pineapple, grapes and plum on each skewer.
- In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, honey and lemon juice.
- Preheat a grill to medium-high and oil the grill's surface. Place the fruit skewers onto the grill and cook until grill marks have formed and the fruit softens slightly, 3-5 minutes per side.
- Serve each skewer with about 2 tablespoons of the honey-yogurt sauce.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Scoobydoo7513 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes