Grilled Fruit Kabobs
- 3/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 cups fresh pineapple chunks
- 16 fresh cherries (about 4 ounces)
- 2 peaches, cut into wedges
- 1 large banana, cut into chunks
- Cream cheese, softened
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a shallow dish.
- Thread fruit on skewers, and place in juice mixture. Cover and chill 30 minutes.
- Remove kabobs from marinade.
- Grill, covered with grill lid, over low heat (under 300°) 3 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Serve with cream cheese and gingersnaps.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grilled Fruit Kabobs Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes Like This