- 3/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 cups fresh pineapple chunks
- 16 fresh cherries (about 4 ounces)
- 2 peaches, cut into wedges
- 1 large banana, cut into chunks
- Cream cheese, softened
How to Make It
Combine first 3 ingredients in a shallow dish.
Thread fruit on skewers, and place in juice mixture. Cover and chill 30 minutes.
Remove kabobs from marinade.
Grill, covered with grill lid, over low heat (under 300°) 3 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Serve with cream cheese and gingersnaps.