Grilled fresh salsa chicken
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 whole(s) small boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/3 cup(s) zesty italian dressing
- 1 whole(s) tomato chopped
- 3 green onions sliced
- 1 teaspoon(s) zest of lime
- 2 teaspoon(s) juice of lime
- HEAT grill to medium-high heat.
- GRILL chicken 5 to 7 min. on each side or until done, brushing occasionally with 1/4 cup dressing.
- MEANWHILE, combine remaining dressing with remaining ingredients.
- SERVE chicken topped with salsa.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by claireprice and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grilled fresh salsa chicken Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes