1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Leave root and 1-inch stem on beets; scrub with a brush. Wrap beets in heavy-duty aluminum foil. Bake at 350° for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until tender. Remove from oven; cool. Trim off beet roots and stems; rub off skins. Cut beets into quarters. Place beets, vinegar, tarragon, and 1 tablespoon oil in a blender. Process until smooth; set aside.
3. Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add garlic to pan; cook 30 seconds, stirring constantly. Add kale to pan; cook 5 minutes or until kale wilts, stirring frequently. Remove kale mixture from pan; wipe pan clean.
4. Bring broth and 2 cups water to a simmer in a small saucepan (do not boil). Keep warm over low heat.
5. Heat remaining 2 tablespoons oil in skillet over medium heat. Add onion; cook 5 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Add rice; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Stir in wine; cook 2 minutes or until the liquid is absorbed, stirring constantly. Add broth mixture, 1/2 cup at a time, stirring constantly until each portion of broth is absorbed before adding the next (about 20 minutes total). Stir in pureed beet mixture, kale, and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Remove from pan; keep warm. Wipe pan clean.
6. Heat skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Sprinkle beef evenly with remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper. Add beef to pan; cook 3 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Remove from pan; let stand at room temperature 5 minutes before cutting across grain into thin slices. Serve beef with risotto; sprinkle with blue cheese.