Grilled Flat-Iron Steak
More From Southern Living
- 2 (1-lb.) flat-iron or flank steaks
- 4 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 3 1/2 teaspoons Montreal steak seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1. Rub steaks with oil, steak seasoning, and salt.
- 2. Cook steaks, in batches, in a grill pan over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness. Let stand 10 minutes. Cut diagonally across the grain into thin strips.
- Note: We tested with McCormick Grill Mates Montreal Steak Seasoning.
For an easy side, prepare couscous according to package directions. Stir in fresh spinach leaves, lemon zest, and cherry tomato halves; toss until combined.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note