- 1 cup Wish-Bone® Balsamic Italian Vinaigrette Dressing
- 2 to 2 1/2 pounds flank steak
- 4 medium portobello or large white mushrooms
- Mixed salad greens (romaine, watercress, arugula, radicchio and/or red leaf lettuce)
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
How to Make It
Pour 1/4 cup Wish-Bone® Balsamic Italian Vinaigrette Dressing over steak and another 1/4 cup Dressing over mushrooms in 2 large, shallow nonaluminum baking dishes or plastic bags; turn to coat. Cover, or close bags, and marinate in refrigerator 3 hours.
Remove steak and mushrooms from marinades, discarding marinades. Grill or broil steak and mushrooms, turning once and brushing frequently with remaining 1/2 cup Dressing, until steak is desired doneness and mushrooms are tender. To serve, slice steak and mushrooms and serve over greens with onion and tomatoes. Drizzle, if desired, with additional Dressing.
Nutrition information per serving:
Calories 230, Calories From Fat 90, Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 0g, Total Fat 10g, Cholesterol 35mg, Sodium 280mg, Total Carbohydrate 8g, Sugars 4g, Dietary Fiber 3g, Protein 27g