Grilled Flank Steak Marinade (Prudence Sloane's )
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 Flank Steak
- 1/4 cup(s) minced shallots
- 3 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 3 tablespoon(s) Worceestershire Sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh Thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon(s) coarse black pepper
- With the tip of a sharp knife pierce the steak every 1 1/2 inches all over. Place the steak in a Ziplock bag and add marinade. Let marinate in refrigerator for between 2 hours and overnight. Remove steak from bag, scrape off marinade and save for sauce. In medium saucepan boil the marinade for at least three minutes to kill any bacteria from raw meat. Let cool to room temperature. Grill steak until medium rare and let rest for 20 min before slicing. Slice against grain into very thin slices. Toss with cooked sauce. Can be served at room temperature.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by janebanta and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grilled Flank Steak Marinade (Prudence Sloane's ) Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes