- 1 (1-pound) flank steak
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup peeled shredded cucumber
- 1 (7-ounce) container plain 2% reduced-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup vertically sliced red onion
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 (1.5-ounce) flatbread pockets (such as Toufayan SmartPockets)
- 4 (1/4-inch-thick) tomato slices, halved
- calories 335
- fat 12.2 g
- satfat 4 g
- monofat 5.1 g
- polyfat 1 g
- protein 34 g
- carbohydrate 21 g
- fiber 3 g
- cholesterol 68 mg
- iron 2 mg
- sodium 395 mg
- calcium 56 mg
How to Make It
Preheat the grill or grill pan to medium-high heat.
Sprinkle steak evenly with 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Place steak on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 10 minutes or until desired degree of doneness, turning after 6 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes. Cut steak diagonally into thin slices.
Place shredded cucumber in paper towels; gently squeeze to release moisture. Stir cucumber, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, remaining 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder, and remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper into yogurt.
Combine onion, dill, oil, and juice in a bowl; toss to coat.
Divide steak evenly among flatbread pockets; top each with about 2 tablespoons yogurt mixture, 1/4 cup onion mixture, and 1 halved tomato slice.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.