The cilantro butter is the key to this. Fantastic!
Grilled Flank Steak and Cilantro Butter
This recipe goes with Ginger-Lime Marinated Shrimp Kebabs with Grilled Flank Steak and Cilantro Butter
Yield: Makes 4 servings
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 pounds flank steak
- Stir together first 4 ingredients. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Combine 2 tablespoons lime juice and next 4 ingredients in a large, heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag. Add steak, and seal, turning to coat. Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Remove steak from marinade, and discard marinade. Grill over high heat (400° to 500°) 7 minutes on each side (for medium rare) or to desired degree of doneness. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing. Top with chilled cilantro butter.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes