Grilled Fish with Salsa
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 323
- Fat: 18g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Protein: 36g
- Carbohydrate: 12g
- Fiber: 2g
- Cholesterol: 82mg
- Sodium: 434mg
- 1 large peach or 1 small mango
- 1 cup medium prepared salsa
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 tablespoon honey
- Pinch of salt
- 6 cups (4 oz.) lightly packed tender salad greens
- 4 (6 oz.) tilapia fillets or other mild white fish
- Peel and pit peach and cut into 1/4-inch cubes. Transfer to a medium bowl and stir prepared salsa and peach together.
- Combine 2 Tbsp. oil, lime juice, honey and salt in a large salad bowl and whisk together. Add tender salad greens, but do not toss.
- Preheat broiler and line a baking sheet with foil. Brush remaining 2 Tbsp. oil on both sides of fillets. Arrange fish on a foil-lined baking sheet and broil until fish is just cooked through, about 6 minutes. Transfer fish to serving plates and top with fruited salsa. Toss salad and place on plates next to fish.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This