Very good recipe (used halibut). I used canned diced tomatoes w/jalapeño to speed up the preparation. Quick, weeknight meal!
Grilled Fish Tacos with Tomato-Green Onion Relish
Photo: Jean Allsopp; Styling: Julia Rutland
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 pound firm white fish fillets
- 8 (6-inch) fat-free whole-wheat tortillas
- Tomato-Green Onion Relish
- Lime wedges
- Combine first 8 ingredients in a bowl. Add fish; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate 15 minutes.
- Wrap tortillas in foil. Place fish and tortillas on a grill rack coated with cooking spray. Grill fish, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 3 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Divide fish among tortillas; top with relish. Serve with lime wedges.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This