Grilled fish tacos Cabot cheese
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) Low fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup(s) Chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon(s) Fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) Cajun seasoning
- 3/4 pound(s) White fish Firm
- 4 Flour tortillas
- 2 ounce(s) Low fat cheddar cheese Grated
- Prepare grill.
- Combine sour cream, cilantro, lime, set aside
- Sprinkle seasoning over fish. Cook on grill till flakey. (about 2-5 min. Per side) Remove from grill and flake into bite sized pieces.
- Place tortillas on grill for 20 sec. Per side (till charred)
- Divide fish between tortillas, top with sour cream mixture.. Top with diced tomatoes, shredded cabbage, sliced green onion, fresh jalapeño salsa.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by duckindawgland and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grilled fish tacos Cabot cheese Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes