Grilled Fish Tacos with Jalapeño-Cabbage Slaw
Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Linda Hirst
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 4 (6-ounce) meaty fish fillets such as halibut, salmon, or mahi mahi
- 8 corn tortillas
- Jalapeño-Cabbage Slaw
- Lime wedges
- 1. Preheat grill to medium-high heat (350° to 400°). Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl; brush onto fish fillets.
- 2. Grill fish 5 minutes on each side; grill tortillas 30 seconds on each side. Flake fish into bite-size pieces. Place Jalapeño-Cabbage Slaw on tortillas; top with fish. Serve tacos with lime wedges.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This