Grilled Fingerling Potato Salad
Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Elizabeth Demos
Yield: Makes 8 servings
More From Southern Living
Total: 3 Hours
- 6 cups fingerling potatoes (about 3 lb.), halved lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons Whole Grain Mustard Vinaigrette
- 3 tablespoons Pickled Shallots
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 3 tablespoons cooked and crumbled bacon (optional)
- 1. Preheat grill to 350° to 400° (medium-high) heat. Toss potatoes with olive oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place, cut sides down, on cooking grate; grill, covered with grill lid, 2 minutes or until grill marks appear.
- 2. Remove from grill. Place potatoes in a single layer in center of a large piece of heavy-duty aluminum foil. Bring up foil sides over potatoes; double fold top and side edges to seal, making a packet. Grill potatoes, in foil packet, covered with grill lid, 15 minutes on each side.
- 3. Remove packet from grill. Carefully open packet, using tongs. Cool 5 minutes. Toss together potatoes, vinaigrette, next 4 ingredients, and, if desired, bacon.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables