Grilled Fingerling Potato Salad
Prep: 10 min., Cook: 10 min., Grill: 8 min. Low in starch with a creamy texture and paper-thin skin, fingerling potatoes don't need to be peeled. Parboiling jump-starts the cooking process for the grill. Prep the dressing and other ingredients while the potatoes simmer.
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 2 pounds fingerling potatoes, halved
- Lemon-Herb Dressing With Chives and Tarragon
- 1/2 cup crumbled Gorgonzola or feta cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped lightly salted roasted almonds
- 1. Coat cold cooking grate of grill with cooking spray, and place on grill. Preheat grill to 350° to 400° (medium-high) heat.
- 2. Bring potatoes and water to cover to a boil in a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat; cook 10 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain. Coat potatoes with cooking spray.
- 3. Place potatoes on cooking grate of grill, and grill, covered with grill lid, 8 to 10 minutes or until tender, turning occasionally. Remove from grill, and gently toss warm potatoes with dressing. Transfer to a serving platter, and sprinkle with cheese and almonds.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note