Grilled Fillets with Pecans and Green Bean Ravioli
Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Buffy Hargett
More From Southern Living
Total: 36 Minutes
- 4 (4-oz.) beef tenderloin fillets
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 (20-oz.) package refrigerated cheese-filled ravioli
- 1 (8-oz.) package fresh small green beans
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh sage
- 1/2 cup (2 oz.) shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1. Preheat grill to 350° to 400° (medium-high) heat. Sprinkle fillets with salt and pepper. Grill, covered with grill lid, 5 to 8 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 155°. Let stand 10 minutes.
- 2. Cook ravioli and green beans in boiling water to cover in a Dutch oven 4 to 5 minutes or until green beans are crisp-tender. Drain.
- 3. Heat pecans in a large nonstick skillet over medium-low heat, stirring often, 2 to 3 minutes or until toasted and fragrant. Remove from skillet; wipe skillet clean. Melt butter in skillet over medium heat. Add garlic, and sauté 5 to 7 minutes or until garlic is caramel-colored and butter begins to brown. Remove from heat, and stir in sage, hot pasta mixture, and pecans. Sprinkle with cheese. Serve immediately with fillets.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes