- 2 pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Creole seasoning, divided
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) preshredded Mexican-blend or cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup drained canned whole-kernel corn with sweet peppers (such as Green Giant)
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 4 cups hot cooked long-grain rice
- calories 391
- fat 8.3 g
- satfat 2.9 g
- monofat 2.6 g
- polyfat 1.3 g
- protein 37.6 g
- carbohydrate 40.3 g
- fiber 2.9 g
- cholesterol 238 mg
- iron 5.6 mg
- sodium 687 mg
- calcium 160 mg
How to Make It
Prepare grill to medium-high heat.
Arrange shrimp in the center of a large piece of heavy-duty aluminum foil. Drizzle oil over shrimp; sprinkle with 1 teaspoon Creole seasoning, tossing to coat. Top shrimp with cheese, corn, cilantro, and beans; sprinkle with the remaining 1 teaspoon Creole seasoning. Fold opposite ends of foil together; crimp to seal.
Place foil packet on prepared grill; cover and cook 15 minutes or until shrimp are done. Serve over hot cooked rice.