Grilled Fennel and Radicchio
- 4 bulbs fennel
- 1 head radicchio, separated into leaves
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Vegetable cooking spray
- Cut fennel bulbs vertically into 1/2-inch slices. Cook in boiling water to cover 3 minutes; drain. Combine fennel and radicchio in a large bowl; set aside.
- Combine orange juice and next 6 ingredients in a jar. Cover tightly, and shake vigorously. Chill 1/4 cup vinaigrette; pour remaining vinaigrette over fennel and radicchio, tossing to coat. Let fennel mixture stand 15 minutes; drain.
- Coat grill rack with cooking spray; place on grill over medium-hot coals (350 to 400 degrees). Place fennel on rack; cook, covered, 15 minutes, turning once. Add radicchio; cook, covered, 2 minutes. Toss fennel and radicchio with reserved vinaigrette.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables