Grilled Farm Potatoes
- 2 pounds fingerling potatoes, halved
- 2 pounds red potatoes, quartered
- 1/2 cup Warm Bacon Vinaigrette, divided
- Cook potatoes in boiling salted water 7 to 10 minutes or until just tender; drain. Drizzle 1/4 cup Warm Bacon Vinaigrette through a strainer onto warm potatoes, leaving bacon with the remaining vinaigrette.
- Grill potatoes in a grill basket over medium-high heat 5 minutes on each side or until soft. Place in a large bowl; drizzle remaining 1/4 cup vinaigrette over potatoes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note