Grilled Elk Steak
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 elk steaks
- 1/2 cup(s) italian dressing
- 2 teaspoon(s) montreal steak seasonings
- Using a fork or other tenderizing tool, puncture both sides of the elk steaks.
- Place elk steaks in a pan or dish.
- Sprinkle Italian dressing over the steaks. Turn to coat the opposite side of the steaks. (I use Good Seasons Italian Dressing that I make using red wine vinegar.)
- Sprinkle McCormick's Brand Montreal steak seasoning to coat one side of the steaks. (You could sprinkle seasoning over both sides, but if you use too much seasoning, you'll overpower the taste of the meat.).
- Cover the steaks with foil and place in the fridge.
- *Marinate at least an hour, overnight if possible.
- Grill steaks over medium heat approximately 5-6 minutes on each side depending on the thickness of the steaks and the desired doneness.
- Read more: http://www.food.com/recipe/grilled-elk-steaks-143734?oc=linkback
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Vixxenesque and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grilled Elk Steak Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes