- 4 (1/4-inch-thick) slices eggplant
- Cooking spray
- 2 (6-inch) pitas, cut in half
- 1 1/3 cups thinly sliced skinless, boneless Grilled Lemon-Herb Chicken (about 5 ounces)
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) crumbled goat cheese
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced plum tomato (about 2 tomatoes)
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh basil leaves
- calories 415
- caloriesfromfat 24 %
- fat 11.2 g
- satfat 5.4 g
- monofat 3 g
- polyfat 1.2 g
- protein 34.4 g
- carbohydrate 43.6 g
- fiber 4.9 g
- cholesterol 80 mg
- iron 3.8 mg
- sodium 807 mg
- calcium 125 mg
How to Make It
Preheat the grill or grill pan over medium-high heat.
Lightly coat both sides of eggplant slices with cooking spray. Place eggplant on grill rack or grill pan; grill 2 minutes on each side or until eggplant is lightly browned.
Fill each pita half with 1 eggplant slice, 1/3 cup of Grilled Lemon-Herb Chicken, 2 tablespoons goat cheese, one-fourth of tomato, and 1 tablespoon basil. Wrap in foil or parchment paper; chill.