- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup tahini (sesame paste)
- 1 cup plain low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 large eggplant (1 lb.), sliced into 1/2-in. rounds
- 2 ripe tomatoes, quartered
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 pieces naan bread
- 6 cups baby spinach
- calories 445
- caloriesfromfat 41 %
- protein 17 g
- fat 20 g
- satfat 3.9 g
- carbohydrate 55 g
- fiber 11 g
- sodium 899 mg
- cholesterol 3.8 mg
How to Make It
Prepare a charcoal or gas grill for high heat (450° to 550°; you can hold your hand 5 in. above cooking grate only 2 to 4 seconds). In a small bowl, mix garlic, lemon juice, tahini, yogurt, and salt. Set aside.
Brush eggplant and tomatoes with oil. Grill, turning often, until softened and grill marks appear, about 6 minutes. Cut tomato wedges in half. Warm naan on grill.
Lay each naan on a plate and top with 1 1/2 cups spinach, a few slices eggplant, 4 tomato pieces, and a large spoonful of reserved yogurt mixture.
Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.