Grilled Eggplant, Marinated Chicken & Cold Pasta Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 16-20 ounce(s) Pasta (large, penne or shell)
- 5 piece(s) chicken breasts thin and pounded
- 1 very large eggplant or two smaller ones thinly sliced with skin
- 1 bunch(es) rucola/rocket/argula salad
- 20-25 cherry tomatoes halved
- 4 tablespoon(s) fresh herbs finely chopped
- 1 piece(s) lemon juiced
- black olives optional
- extra-virgin olive oil
- 1. Marinate the chicken in a gallon sized ziploc bag with the herbs and lemon juice. Set aside.
- 2. Cook the pasta al dente and rinse it immediately in cold water. Put it in a big bowl, add a little olive oil and mix, preventing the pasta from sticking.
- 3. Brush the eggplant slices with olive oil and grill until the are soft. Add salt.
- 4. Salt the chicken per taste and grill.
- 5. Add chicken, eggplant, rucola, tomatoes and olives to the pasta, drizzle with olive oil and mix it well.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KRFORD and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note