Grilled Duck Breast Salad with Champagne-Honey Vinaigrette
Fresh cherries add a wonderful accent to this elegantly easy salad. A good rule of thumb for sweet, dark cherries: the darker the fruit, the sweeter it is.
Prep: 5 minutes; Cook: 8 minutes; Other: 4 minutes
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 296
- Calories from fat: 49%
- Fat: 16g
- Saturated fat: 3.9g
- Monounsaturated fat: 9g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.9g
- Protein: 22.2g
- Carbohydrate: 17.9g
- Fiber: 3.4g
- Cholesterol: 72mg
- Iron: 7.1mg
- Sodium: 655mg
- Calcium: 131mg
- 4 (6-ounce) boneless duck breast halves, skinned
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Cooking spray
- 1 (5-ounce) package herb salad mix
- 1 1/2 cups pitted and halved cherries
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- Champagne-Honey Vinaigrette
- 1. Prepare grill to medium-high heat.
- 2. Sprinkle duck evenly with salt and pepper. Place on grill rack coated with cooking spray. Cook 4 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness; let stand 4 minutes. While duck grills, prepare Champagne-Honey Vinaigrette.
- 3. Slice duck breast thinly across the grain. Divide salad mix evenly on each of 4 plates. Top each serving with duck, cherries, blue cheese, and almonds. Drizzle Champagne-Honey Vinaigrette evenly over each serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note