Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 glazed doughnuts
- 6 ounce(s) fresh strawberries, hulled
- 4 ounce(s) cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoon(s) honey
- 1 tablespoon(s) packed fresh mint leaves
- Heat a gas grill to medium-low. Coat doughnuts with nonstick cooking spray. Grill doughnuts, covered, until lightly browned, 30 seconds to 1 minute on each side. Watch closely to avoid burning. Serve with Strawberry Mint Dip.
- In a blender container or food processor, combine strawberries, cream cheese, and honey. Cover; blend or process until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides as necessary. Add mint; pulse until just chopped. Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grilled Doughnuts Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts