Grilled Crostini With Olive Tapenade
Your guests will love this Grilled Crostini with Olive Tapenade recipe. Grill the bread slices early the day of the gathering. Cool and store in tightly sealed zip-top plastic bags.
More From Southern Living
Grill: 6 Minutes
- 1 (12-ounce) French bread baguette
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (7-ounce) container olive tapenade
- 1 tablespoon chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Garnish: green onion strips
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- Slice bread into 24 (1/2-inch-thick) slices, discarding ends.
- Whisk together olive oil and next 3 ingredients. Brush evenly on one cut side of each bread slice.
- Grill bread slices over medium heat (300° to 350°) 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
- Stir together olive tapenade and parsley; garnish, if desired. Place green onion slices in a small bowl. Serve tapenade and green onions with bread.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Cantaré Olive Tapénade, which can be found in the deli section of large supermarkets.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note