Grilled Corn with Smoky Lime Butter / BHG
Community Recipe from
- 8 ear(s) fresh sweet corn with husks
- 1/2 cup(s) butter, softened (1 stick)
- 1 lime
- 2 tablespoon(s) minced fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 1. Heat a charcoal or gas grill to medium-high. Grill corn 20 minutes, turning every 5 minutes.
- 2. Meanwhile, for Smoky Lime Butter, in a small bowl combine butter, zest from half the lime, and juice of whole lime. Stir in cilantro, salt, smoked paprika, and pepper. Transfer butter mixture to a serving bowl.
- from the test kitchen
- For More Char:
- Try this for even more char and grilled flavor. A few minutes before serving, peel back corn husks and remove silks. Brush with some of the Smoky Lime Butter. Return to grill and grill 5 minutes more or until lightly browned, turning once or twice.
- To keep grilled corn warm, cover with foil and let stand up to 20 minutes. Store prepared Smoky Lime Butter, covered, in refrigerator up to 1 week. Let stand at room temperature 1 hour before serving.
- nutrition facts (Grilled Corn with Smoky Lime Butter)
- Servings Per Recipe 8, cal. (kcal) 181, Fat, total (g) 13, chol. (mg) 31, sat. fat (g) 8, carb. (g) 17, Monosaturated fat (g) 3, Polyunsaturated fat (g) 1, Trans fatty acid (g) 0, fiber (g) 2, sugar (g) 6, pro. (g) 3, vit. A (IU) 537, vit. C (mg) 7, Thiamin (mg) 0, Riboflavin (mg) 0, Niacin (mg) 2, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg) 0, Folate (µg) 38, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg) 0, sodium (mg) 260, Potassium (mg) 250, calcium (mg) 6, iron (mg) 0, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grilled Corn with Smoky Lime Butter / BHG Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables