Grilled Corn with Maple Vinaigrette
- 6 ears fresh corn with husks
- 1/4 cup unsweetened brewed tea
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Remove heavy outer husks from corn; pull back inner husks. Remove and discard silks. Cover corn with water; let stand 30 minutes. (Keeps husks from burning.)
- Drain corn, and pat dry. Pull husks over corn.
- Stir together tea and next 6 ingredients in a small mixing bowl.
- Grill corn, covered with grill lid, over medium heat (300° to 350°) 20 minutes. Carefully pull back husks, leaving attached. Brush kernels with vinaigrette. Serve with remaining vinaigrette.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grilled Corn with Maple Vinaigrette Recipe at a Glance