Very good, but I'd recommend upping the butter amount to 2 TBSP.
Grilled Corn with Lime Butter
Becky Luigart-Stayner; Melanie J. Clarke
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 103
- Calories from fat: 28%
- Fat: 3.2g
- Saturated fat: 1.5g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.9g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.6g
- Protein: 2.6g
- Carbohydrate: 19.6g
- Fiber: 2.2g
- Cholesterol: 6mg
- Iron: 0.5mg
- Sodium: 108mg
- Calcium: 3mg
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lime rind
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 8 ears shucked corn
- Cooking spray
- Prepare grill or broiler.
- Combine butter, rind, juice, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Place corn on grill rack or broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Cook 10 minutes, turning frequently. Remove from heat; brush corn with butter mixture.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables