Grilled Corn With Jalapeño-Lime Butter
To make the butter a bit more kid friendly, make a second batch, omitting the jalapeño peppers.
Yield: Makes 10 servings
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 large jalapeño peppers, seeded and minced
- 2 tablespoons grated lime rind
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 10 ears fresh corn, husks removed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Combine first 4 ingredients, and shape into a 6-inch log; wrap in wax paper or plastic wrap, and chill 1 hour.
- Rub corn with olive oil; sprinkle evenly with salt and pepper.
- Grill, covered with grill lid, over high heat (400° to 500°), turning often, 15 to 20 minutes or until tender. Serve with flavored butter.
- Sweet-Hot Ketchup: Stir together 1 cup ketchup, 3 tablespoons lime juice, 2 tablespoons honey, 1 teaspoon grated lime rind, and 1 teaspoon chipotle chile pepper seasoning until blended. Cover and chill 2 hours. Makes 1 1/3 cups; Prep: 10 min., Chill: 2 hrs.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This