Grilled Corn with Jalapeno-Lime Butter
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 jalapeño peppers, seeded and minced
- 2 tablespoons grated lime rind
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 6 ears fresh corn
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Combine first 4 ingredients, and shape into a 6-inch log; wrap in wax paper, and chill 1 hour.
- Rub corn with olive oil; sprinkle evenly with salt and pepper.
- Grill corn, covered with grill lid, over high heat (400° to 500°), turning often, 15 to 20 minutes or until tender. Serve with flavored butter.
- Prep: 25 min., Chill: 1 hr., Grill: 20 min.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grilled Corn with Jalapeno-Lime Butter Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes Like This