Grilled Corn with Creamy Chipotle Sauce
More From Southern Living
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 canned chipotle pepper in adobo sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1 to 2 tsp. adobo sauce from can
- 8 ears fresh corn, husks removed
- 1. Coat cold cooking grate of grill with cooking spray, and place on grill. Preheat grill to 350° to 400° (medium-high) heat.
- 2. Place garlic, pepper, and salt in a food processor; process until minced. Add cottage cheese and next 3 ingredients; process until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides as needed. Stir in adobo sauce. Cover and chill until ready to serve (up to 24 hours).
- 3. Grill corn, covered with grill lid, 10 minutes or until tender, turning often. Serve corn with sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables