Grilled Corn with Creamy Chipotle Sauce
To remove the silks from an ear of corn, rub with a damp paper towel or a damp, soft-bristled toothbrush. We doubled the sauce to serve with the tacos. Also try it with grilled steak or chicken.
More From Southern Living
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 canned chipotle pepper in adobo sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1 to 2 tsp. adobo sauce from can
- 8 ears fresh corn, husks removed
- 1. Coat cold cooking grate of grill with cooking spray, and place on grill. Preheat grill to 350° to 400° (medium-high) heat.
- 2. Place garlic, pepper, and salt in a food processor; process until minced. Add cottage cheese and next 3 ingredients; process until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides as needed. Stir in adobo sauce. Cover and chill until ready to serve (up to 24 hours).
- 3. Grill corn, covered with grill lid, 10 minutes or until tender, turning often. Serve corn with sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note