YUM! The sauce is delicious. I served it on frozen corn and we also used it on veggie burgers. I would put the sauce on any number of things!
Grilled Corn with Creamy Chipotle Sauce
Instead of butter, try this smoky, spicy sauce--it's a savory complement to the sweet corn. To remove the silks from an ear of corn, rub with a damp paper towel or a damp, soft-bristled toothbrush. Though the corn needs to be grilled at the last minute, the sauce can be prepared a day ahead.
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 116
- Calories from fat: 25%
- Fat: 3.2g
- Saturated fat: 0.7g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.7g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.5g
- Protein: 5.7g
- Carbohydrate: 19g
- Fiber: 2.5g
- Cholesterol: 3.3mg
- Iron: 0.5mg
- Sodium: 245mg
- Calcium: 23mg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 drained canned chipotle chile, seeded
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 cup 2% reduced-fat cottage cheese
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons plain fat-free yogurt
- 6 ears shucked corn
- Cooking spray
- Prepare grill.
- Place the first 3 ingredients in a food processor; process until minced. Add cottage cheese; process until smooth, scraping sides of bowl occasionally. Add mayonnaise and yogurt; process until blended. Spoon sauce into a bowl; cover and chill.
- Place corn on grill rack coated with cooking spray. Grill 10 minutes, turning frequently. Serve corn with sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note