Grilled Corn with Chipotle-Lime Butter / Relish
Community Recipe from
- 4 ears fresh corn, husked
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) freshly grated lime zest
- 1 teaspoon(s) lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) minced chipotle pepper in adobo sauce, plus 1/4 tsp. sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- Preheat grill to high. Wrap each ear in foil. place on the grill and cook, turning frequently, for 10 minutes. Remove from the grill and let stand in the foil while preparing the butter. Combine butter, lime zest, lime juice, chipotle and adobo sauce (or ground chipotle) and salt in a small bowl. Carefully unwrap the corn and serve with butter.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grilled Corn with Chipotle-Lime Butter / Relish Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables